Website Weston Wood Solutions
Weston Wood Solutions is a global distributor and manufacturer of millwork products. Simply put, we deliver value by getting our customers the products they need, when they need them. Our deep industry expertise and exceptional customer service is what sets us apart, and what we believe is the key to our success. We’re consistently recognized as one of Canada’s fast-growing and 50 Best Managed companies, though we’re always thinking of new ideas and ways to improve. We are one team – we pride ourselves on our exceptional work ethic, can-do attitude and innate desire to learn. If this sounds like you, then Weston offers an environment for you to shine and grow your career.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst – someone who is excited to take on an impactful, highly dynamic role. If you’re ready to join our tradition of excellence, then we want to hear from you. The Senior Business Analyst will be one of the pillars who supports our smooth operations by evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. They are a reliable professional, and in a senior capacity, will provide direction and leadership within the department. Although reporting relationships can change at any time at the Company’s discretion, this role will report to the Finance Director and Controller, based on our current organization design and structure.
CRM Management and Reporting
• Developing management reports to support business activities including purchase forecasting, logistics tracking, sales analysis, part number generation
• Customizing BisTrack to provide real-time information to sales operations, logistics and administrative groups
• Implementing/managing the transition of our CRM to an Epicor platform
• Assist in the analysis and identification of a Bar Code system and manage integration to BisTrack
• Deliver ad hoc reports as required
• Develop performance metrics and maintain KPIs
Business Analysis and Project Management
• Will act as a key relationship manager for IT and the dedicated business groups and is pivotal to identify, assess, and execute IT solutions to enable strategic and tactical objectives
• Coordinate with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and receive formal sign offs then translate requirements into deliverables
• Liaison with department managers to improve information and data flow
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Technology and Process Improvement
• Staying current on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Effectively communicating your insights, ideas and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Participate in evaluating new technologies to ensure the advancement of technology architecture and data within the organization meets business needs.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Creating, updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
What do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, or Business
• 5+ years of data analysis experience
• Must have a strong understanding of transactional business processes in a distribution environment
• Advanced technical skills, and experience in computer database management, programming, or software development
• Proficient in Enterprise Software
• Experience in writing Crystal reports and SQL databases
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office 365 products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
• Proven track record of leading and supporting successful projects and delivering on time
• Fluency in English, with highly effective and clear communication skills in general to adapt to varying audiences (oral and business writing)
• Excellent and detailed documentation skills and impactful presentation skills
• Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues at all levels
• Well-developed influencing skills to work with stakeholders and drive acceptable solutions
• Exceptional analytical skills with an ability to perform insightful analysis
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in an environment of shifting priorities
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• An entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to excellence, a drive to succeed
• Results-driven, goal-oriented mindset
• Relevant millwork industry experience
• Minimum 3 years of related experience in sourcing, purchasing or procurement with proven knowledge of procurement and supply chain modern processes and techniques.
• Completion of post-secondary education in a related field
• Hands-on experience with Epicor BisTrack or related ERP system
• Strong business acumen
…Ready to join the team?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter indicating why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weston Wood Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all of our applicants in advance.