Website Weston Wood Solutions
Weston Wood Solutions is a global distributor and manufacturer of millwork products. Simply put, we deliver value by getting our customers the products they need, when they need them. Our deep industry expertise and exceptional customer service is what sets us apart, and what we believe is the key to our success. We’re consistently recognized as one of Canada’s fast-growing and 50 Best Managed companies, though we’re always thinking of new ideas and ways to improve. We are one team – we pride ourselves on our exceptional work ethic, can-do attitude and innate desire to learn. If this sounds like you, then Weston offers an environment for you to shine and grow your career.
We are looking for two (2) experienced Sales Support Specialists to join our team. As a Sales Support Specialist, the incumbent plays an important role in our Company growth by improving our sales process and productivity. This role will be providing direct support to the Sales Team to ensure the department is meeting their sales growth targets with existing and new customers. Working in an organized manner with a high degree of efficiency and in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment is critical to meeting customer/sales deadlines.
Sales and Customer Support
▪ Create, update and process quotations, sales order confirmations, and price lists
▪ Verify product drawings, and where applicable, populate new product code setup sheets with accurate part information
▪ Respond to external customer inquiries related to products, service, delivery, and liaise with other team members as required
▪ Work closely with the company’s sales team to manage customer accounts in a manner that projects trust and reliability
▪ Participate in sales meetings
▪ Prioritize customer service and satisfaction, through ongoing and regular communication
▪ Collaborate with other departments to resolve customer issues to ensure on-time customer commitments
▪ Facilitate smooth execution of sales deliverables: document customer Purchase Orders upon receipt, enter company Sales Confirmations according to SOPs, check them for accuracy, ensure correct part numbers are selected, and all information is verified with customers
Administration, Analysis, Reporting
▪ Ensure all account information such as contact details, credit information and opportunities are maintained in our Customer Relationship Management database
▪ Identify opportunities for workflow improvement and control, and assist in implementing changes
▪ Provide backup for other sales support as required
▪ Complete any assigned work (projects, process improvement initiatives etc.)
▪ Fulfill general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying, and processing etc.
What do you need to succeed?
▪ 3 + years’ progressive work experience in an inside sales/ customer support role with a proven track record of success is essential
• Highly effective communication skills (oral and business writing )
• Excellent proficiency in MS Office, including advanced Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues
• Strong customer service orientation
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to get things done
• Results-driven, goal-oriented mindset, with a drive to succeed
▪ Relevant industry experience (Millwork/ Lumber etc.)
• Completion of post-secondary education in a related field
• Hands-on experience with Epicor BisTrack or a similar ERP system
…Ready to join the team?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter indicating why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Weston Wood Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all of our applicants in advance.