Website Weston Wood Solutions
Weston Wood Solutions (the “Company”) is a global distributor and manufacturer of millwork products. We deliver superb value by getting our customers the best products with excellent supply chain fulfilment. Our deep industry expertise and exceptional customer service is what sets us apart, and is the key to our success. We are recognized repeatedly as one of Canada’s fast-growing and 50 Best Managed companies, and it is part of our DNA to always discover new ideas and ways to improve. We are one team – we pride ourselves on our exceptional work ethic, can-do attitude and innate desire to learn. If this sounds like you, then Weston Wood Solutions offers an environment for you to shine and grow your career.
Reporting to the Sales Executive Vice President, the Sales Representative is a key member of the team to seek and leverage opportunities based on rapport built with our customers. Our sales team is comprised of impactful and driven professionals, who thrive in a dynamic environment, and who build on our tradition of excellence. The incumbent will continue to develop our business, and expand our scope within the US. They are strong influencers, negotiators and are very adept at closing deals. You are flexible and adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your diligence, commitment, optimism and persistence gets the job done.
- Develop new sales prospects and manage assigned existing customer accounts
- Generate and create sales quotes, enter customer orders, and suggest purchase requirements
- Compile and maintain CRM data for target customers and prospects
- Develop post-sales follow-up routine and correspondence
- Provide technical information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Ensure credit status of customer is valid and ensure orders get shipped only within credit terms
- Visit customers and potentials as appropriate
- Regular travel, including overnight stays to leverage relevant business opportunities
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to ensure excellence in customer experience
- Contribute to sales reporting and metrics as applicable
- Participate in cross functional projects as may be necessary based on business opportunities
- Ensure authorized expenses are reported and submitted in a timely manner
- Participate in all Company and team meetings
- Attend relevant industry conferences and tradeshows as applicable
- Actively keep up to date with competitive landscape, and leverage knowledge to share ideas and innovative concepts with our internal team
- Always represent the Company in a professional manner, embracing our CORE values
What do you need to succeed?
• 3+ years of relevant millwork sales experience, selling in a competitive landscape
• Must have a strong understanding of transactional business processes in a distribution environment
• Comfortable using various software and technology to complete the work efficiently for reporting and/or client tracking purposes, including all MS Office 365 Products
• Fluency in English with highly effective and clear communication written and oral skills in general to adapt to varying audiences
• Highly impactful presentation skills
• Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues at all levels
• Well-developed influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in an environment of shifting priorities
• Reliable transportation and ability to travel frequently with overnight stays
• An entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to excellence, a drive to succeed
• Results-driven, goal-oriented mindset
• Relevant post-secondary education
• Hands-on experience with Epicor BisTrack or related ERP system
• Strong business acumen
If you are interested in joining our great team in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest December 2, 2022.
Weston Wood Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified people who meet the requirements of the role. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all of our applicants in advance.