Website Weston Wood Solutions
Here we grow again!!!
If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment where you can learn a lot, and realize your potential, then what you’re really looking for is a job with us.
Weston Wood Solutions is a global provider of engineered millwork components. We offer a wide range of value-added services and solutions for our customers and are committed to providing excellent distribution and outstanding customer service.
While we may not have a vacancy listed, we do regularly seek talent in the following areas:
- Sales Support
- Purchasing / Order Entry
- Warehouse Operations (Hourly & Full-Time)
Candidates will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated, enjoy challenges and process improvement. In addition to having excellent communication skills, you are adaptable to changes in the work environment, and detail-oriented. The ability to speak and communicate fluently in a second language could be an asset within our global business.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for more than a checklist of skills and experience, we’re hiring for attitude, smarts and people skills. You’ll be interacting with a variety of customers potentially, so we’re looking for people who are pleasant, and excited by the opportunity to show what they can do. Collaboration and team spirit is key.
You’re the right fit for us if you are:
- Organized – You are a great multi-tasker with the ability to meet several deadlines simultaneously.
- Resilient – You may be faced with stressful issues and many problems coming at you. You’re good at handling tension and comfortable in difficult situations.
- Team Oriented – You can work with others to meet deadlines and take on tasks with a team approach.
- Diligent – You take pride in the quality of your work and you value the integrity of your role to the success of the business.
Working at Weston Wood Solutions
Our head office is based in Brampton, and we offer competitive salary and benefits. As a growing team we are committed to mentoring each other to continuously learn and each member is valued for their individual contributions and efforts.
…Ready to join the team?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter indicating why you are interested in the role to email@example.com.
Weston Wood Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all of our applicants in advance.